How To Make Your Dress Look Expensive

Date Night Outfit


I have to admit my closet has accessories that are on the pricey side but my clothes aren't.  I just don't have the money to buy a whole matching outfit.  So what I do is save up and mostly buy accessories like purses and shoes and then piece my outfits together with less expensive clothes.  I get the luxury of looking good but spend a little less.  Depending on how you piece your outfit together you can make your clothes look expensive.  One such item is the dress you see above. The dress above is $18 believe it or not.  By adding accessories to it you can make the dress look like you paid a lot more than you did. 

15 comments:

Unknown

I think this is such a great idea! i also like to buy expensive everyday accessories because they are great quality and you wear them everyday, and then save on fun big occasion pieces of jewellery (and clothes) that will only be worn a few times or go out of style quickly.
Nothing worse than your $300 totally unique pants that you can never wear again!
Kelsey x
Kelstagram

Masshole Mommy

Oh yes, the right accessories can class up any look. I love all your suggestions.

Shann Eva

Great ideas. I often look for bargain clothing, so accessories are so important.

Mama to 5

Those a re great tips! I think accessories definitely can make an outfit!

Tina

My mom taught me this years and years ago. She also said "If you find a pair shoes that fit, but them in every color" Great suggestions!!

Unknown

I know this trick very well! :) Will add you tips to make it look priceless! :)

Ron Leyba

Awesome tips! Love this kind of posts haha.

Unknown

That is a beautiful dress. Can't believe it's under $20.00. Wow!

Unknown

That is a beautiful dress. Can't believe it's under $20.00 Wow!

Unknown

This is great to keep in mind, I'm in the process of reinventing my style

Esme Sy

I really enjoy accessorizing. It's really how you put an outfit together that helps with how it's going to look overall.

Liz Mays

I'm with you about spending money. I am selective about when I do that, and accessories are often my choice as well for spending money.

Jessica Cassidy

What a beautiful dress that is. I really LOVED it.

Unknown

Accessories really help make the outfit! Love the suggestions! My wife would really like this.

Unknown

This is a huge part of the reason why I love accessories so much! They can elevate a look so much!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...