Valentino Shoes: Splurge vs Steal



Have you wanted a pair of Valentino shoes?  Well, in my case, I have been eyeing these few pairs for awhile.  Too bad I don't have unlimited funds or $745+ for a pair of Valentino.  Sure these shoes will give your outfit personality and an edgy feel to it but they just cost SO MUCH!  Luckily there are shoes out there that can give your outfit the personality and edginess your want without busting the bank.  Just take a look that the shoes below.  The ones on the right may not be Valentinos but they are similar.  Just like the more expensive pairs, these shoes will look good with casual skinny jeans to a dress.  So until you are able to afford a pair of Valentinos, you can go with the less expensive ones.
Valentino Shoes: Splurge vs Steal

16 comments:

Masshole Mommy

I could never spend that much on shoes. I love them, but the practical side of me would never let myself do it.

Unknown

Really, really nice shoes/sandals! Stealable if I'm a friend's closet who wears the same size!

Liz Mays

All the embellishments are super cute! I like the pricey ones the most, but the steals are totally worth it.

Curtis Joseph

Those are some amazing shoes, I am sure my aunt would love a pair of those.

Unknown

I LOVE those wild diva pointed toe flats and I love the inexpensive price even more!

Unknown

Like these styles shoes the price is high but If its something you want and can afford go for it.

BCallahan

I think I would splurge on #1 lol. I love those!

Carolyn

Thanks for sharing those are some great looking shoes.

Dogvills

These are great picks. I love the ballet flats.

Esme Sy

Just like any other lady out there, I am a huge fan of shoes. But I also love a good bargain since I'm a mom and these are definitely a steal!

Unknown

These are great alternatives. I actually like some of the steals a lot better.

Heavenly Savings

I love so many of those shoes! I would def. choose the steal!

mail4rosey

I think #6 is my fave. They're all cute as can be though.

Aduke Schulist

Wow, what a difference on those prices! The most I have ever spent on shoes was around $150.

Unknown

I like #1 and #5. My wife would love these cute shoes!

Victoria

This is my first time hearing of this brand. I will have to check them out for sure.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...