Sleeveless Floral Pleated Dress Outfit

H&M Pleated Floral Dress (buy here)
Necklace (similar)
Bow Ring (similar)
Kate Spade New York Hanover Street Aster Purse (similar)
Nine West Authority Heels (similar)








I have been looking for a floral dress for awhile.  I wanted something unique and chic.  Likely I found this floral dress.  What I love the most about this dress is the paint stroke flowers and the back of the dress.  They make it unique and sexy.  The dress went great with my Authority Heels and Hanover Street Aster Purse.  To enhance my look I added the necklace and bow ring.  Great outfit for date nights!

9 comments:

Nikki

Love that bag! Need.


Boba + Pearls

Scott

That's exactly the type of dress my wife likes also. She would love to have one like that.

Liz Mays

I like the opening in the back. That's really a pretty cut, and the design is lovely. Great shoe choice with it too!

Unknown

You've got great style! Iove the way you put this outfit together!

Unknown

The colors and details in the dress are awesome

Laura (Laura's Little House Tips)

I really like this whole ensemble. Your have great taste. Forwarding to my daughter who would love to add to her wardrobe.

Eliz Frank

That is a stunning dress with a lovely back. Love your shoes too.

Unknown

You look perfect for the outfit, I think my wife needs to see this.

Katrina Kroeplin

i love the back of that dress!!! awesome :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...