Cute Nordstrom Rack Finds



I love shopping at Nordstrom Rack. I try to go to Nordstrom Rack at least twice a month.  Why you ask?  Besides for the love of shopping, you can find great items for great prices.  During my last visit I found a pair of pink flamingo pajama shorts.  I love pink flamingos almost as much as penguins.  These P.J. Salvage pajamas shorts were $15.97.  It was originally $36.

I also found a blue stone necklace.  What drew me towards this necklace was the color.  I love the color of the necklace.  It would go good with any of my blue tops.  The necklace was only $18.97.  

6 comments:

Anonymous

Thanks for the share. I am going to Nordstrom Rack today and look for those those shorts!

The Jewelry Lady's Store

Very cute

Polkadotpinks

I love those shorts! I wish there was a Nordstrom rack near me !

Unknown

I love the necklace and shorts ou found. I need to hit the Nordstrom rack now! Great finds!

Jessica

I love the shorts! I wish we had Nordstorm Rack in Canada!

Unknown

I love the necklace! Looks very stylish and grand! ^_^

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...