Oversized Sweater Outfit with a Little Bit of Leopard


H&M Oversized Sweater (buy here)
Kate Spade New York Hanover Street Aster Purse (similar)
G by Guess Tuxedo Leggings (similar)
Leopard Print Ankle Strap Pumps (similar)
Coral Cuff (similar)





Lately I have been finding so many cute clothing with leather accents so I couldn't resist picking this top up when I saw it.  Usually oversized sweaters make me look smaller and shorter than I already am but this one doesn't.  Perfect!  I have been looking for one that would fit me.  I love how the sleeves gives me a little edgy and bad ass look. Since I am a petite woman, I wore the sweater a little off one shoulder to give it a bit of sexiness. To add to the look I wore my Leopard Print Ankle Strap Pumps.

5 comments:

Unknown

Love the outfit you put together! The shoes and accessories go perfect!

Unknown

I love your fashion styles. It really fits for today's trend. I'm going to spread this to my friends. Thanks.

Manu Kalia

My wife always like leopard printed outfit, I'm sure she would love this.

debdenny

Love the outfit. That bracelet is outstanding.

Katrina Kroeplin

oh i love that outfit! looks awesome on you, very cool

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...