Taylor Swift Inspired Outfit

Grace Dress (buy here)
Madden Girl Kopykat Mid-Heels d'Orsay Pumps (buy here)





When I wear this dress, it's fashionable and reminds me of classic looks similar to the 50's look that Taylor Swift would wear.  My favorite part of this eShakti dress is that it's custom made for me.  Being petite I usually have to get my dresses tailored to fit right.  At eShakti I was able to select the type of sleeves, dress length, and neckline.  I didn't have to worry about going to an expensive tailor and get the dress fitted.  eShakti saved me the hassel.


10% Off Code

If you shop now at eShakti, you can get 10% off.  Just use the code "fashionfortunecookie" in the "promotional code" box.  Use it as many times as you like!  

This code is valid from 5/4/15 - 6/4/15.

  • Code has to be entered in the ‘promotional code’ box.   It is not case-sensitive.  

  • Code can be used any number of times until the validity period. 

  • It can be clubbed with any other promotional offer, gift coupon or gift card in the same order unless explicitly specified otherwise in the offer conditions.

  • This discount code is not applicable on clearance / sale, gift cards & overstock categories.
  • Not applicable on previous purchases.
http://www.eshakti.com/default.aspx

8 comments:

Lindsay

I love your outfit. It fits you perfectly. eShakti has a few dress that I will buy during payday. Thank you for introducing me a new site to shop at.

Annessa

The pink pumps are fab, I love the pop of color they add!

Elizabeth O.

Cute outfit! It's a really nice dress and I love the shoes.

Dr. K. Lee Banks

The dress is adorable, and like Annessa said, the pink shoes are great, too! How nice that you could have it customized to fit you perfectly!

Liz Mays

That is a really cute look and I love the pop of color in the shoes.

Sicorra

Wow...I love that beautiful dress, esp with the lace along the top. So nice!

Shonda

Cute shoes with that dazzling dress. That pink really sets it off.

Annessa

The pink pumps are fab, I love the pop of color they add!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...