Lace and Chain Booties Outfit

H&M Jacket (similar)
H&M Leggings (buy here)
Wild Pearl Lace Top (similar)
Naughty Monkey Safe Haven Western Lace Booties (buy here)





We have been getting crazy weather this week.  It was sunny then all of the sudden it was gloomy with some drizzles.  Seeing this weather I thought this would be great for a jacket and the Naughty Monkey Safe Haven Western Lace Booties.  The first thing that caught my eye with these boots are the unique lace and chains which I love.  I just love how they look and the color is great.  It would go with anything.

4 comments:

Unknown

So cute! :) I really love that necklace, it is adorable! I would definitely wear it and a lot of the time in Spring.

debdenny

Love those boots. The jewlery is awesome.

Elizabeth O.

Beautiful outfit! I love the blings and the boots.

yourgreatfinds

Those boots are over the top awesome!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...